- Review of Tania Zulli’s She: Explorations into a Romance (Rome: Aracne, 2009) Oct 2013
- Editing Tip of the Week: ‘Few’ vs. ‘A Few’ 25 Sept 2012
- Editing Tip of the Week: Singular and Plural Forms in Scientific Writing 19 June 2012
- Incorporating Technology, Industrializing Subjectivity.” Review of Nicholas Daly’s Literature, Technology, and Modernity, 1860-2000 (New York: Cambridge U P, 2004) Dec 2006
- “Suffer the Little Children: Irish Revivalism in the Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde.” Children and Childhood in Irish Society. Eds. Maria Luddy and James Smith. Dublin: Four Courts Press, 2014.
- “Forms of Some Intenser Life”: Genre and Imperialism at the Turn of the Century. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2010. Openly available through IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship.